Madhusmita over at dreamzandclouds has very kindly nominated me for the new blogging award: The Working to Change the World Award. I so appreciate Madhusmita for nominating me for this award and for bringing her sunshine into my life each and every day.
This award was created by The Idealistic Rebel to recognize those bloggers at WordPress who are working to make a difference in the world. Recipients of this Award work hard and sincerely to make the world a better place, using their compassion, love and understanding, promoting open minds, free communication of ideas and above all, peace.
I am very honored by this nomination for The Working to Change the World Award. As with every other award, there are a set of rules & here they are:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link back to the person you nominated you
3. List one thing — however small — that you think would make the world better if everyone did it.
4. Nominate bloggers whom you feel help to Change the World — there’s no minimum or maximum, just a list of those you feel deserve.
Rule 1: Done
Rule 2: Done
Rule 3: The one thing which I feel can make the world a better place to live in is something I have always put into practice every chance I have. SMILE! When you smile at someone it brightens their day even if only for a short time. They reciprocate and the warmth spreads. People tell me that I’m always smiling, and I respond with a smile. So, share your sunshine and SMILE.
Rule 4: My nominations for this award are:
- S.J. Thomas’s Book Blurbs
- Julie Valerie’s Book Blog
- Daily (w)rite
- Such A Novel Idea
- Should Be Reading
- The Skeptical Reader
- Books for a Delicate Eternity
- Colline’s Blog
- The Kim Challenge
- Book Journey
- The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating, Red Headed Bookworm
To all the nominees –If you don’t do awards or have already received this one, kindly accept it as my appreciation for your wonderful blog. But then, if you want to, you can acknowledge the award & share that one thing which you feel can make the world better.
Congratulations to everyone, and keep smiling!