WordPress.com collects certain information from you when you visit, like, comment and share on any WordPress blog. To read more about how they use your information, I have included a link to their privacy notice. Automatic: https://automattic.com/privacy-notice/
My Personal Privacy Statement
- I do not have a newsletter or an email address list. I will not send you any unsolicited mail but will contact you through your own blog or social media.
- I will not share your information with third parties without your permission. I will never sell your information to third parties.
- You can request that I delete or edit your comment. Email me with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Do not leave your contact information in the comment section).
- I will not share your information with third parties without your permission.
- When you leave a comment or share a post on this blog, you are permitting the use of your information by WordPress and their service providers. (see link above)
- I will only ask for your name or gravatar each time you comment on a post.
- I am not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without my permission.
© Michelle Clements James and Book Chat – Let’s Talk About Books, 2015 – Present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Michelle Clements James and Book Chat with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. I am pleased if you wish to reblog, to share the posts and to promote on social media sites. (This policy is aimed at those who wish to copy and use as their own)