I love the darling logo for this award! I am so grateful to my friend Stephanie Thomas over at S.J. Thomas Book Blurbs for nominating me for yet another award, The Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog Award. Thank you so much Stephanie. I am so very happy you thought of me for this recognition. Hugs to you.
So this award is designed to spread joy, peace, hope and love! So please share the love and check out Stephanie’s blog. You will love it, and you will love Stephanie. She is so bubbly and happy and writes wonderful posts.
The Rules of the Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (more or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things About Me:
1. I love snow! This winter has been extraordinary with gorgeous snow-scapes just outside the window.
2. My favorite winter food is chili – any kind of chili – so long as it is hot and spicy.
3. Centipedes give me the creeps.
4. Though I’m not one to watch a lot of movies, I love going to ‘kids’ movies.
5. I want a puppy. Puggles are my favorite, but I’m not too particular because all dogs are awesome.
6. I cry when I hear our National Anthem.
7. I can’t resist cookie dough.
My Nominees Are:
If you don’t do awards or have already received this one, please just take it as a symbol of my appreciation of your totally awesome blogs. For all of your hard work and diligence, you are most deserving of this recognition.
- Julie Valerie’s Book Blog
- Book Journey
- The Skeptical Reader
- Sam Still Reading
- Le Drake Noir
- Books for a Delicate Eternity
- Lipsyy Lost & Found
- The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating , Red Headed Bookworm
- Book-alicious Mama
- Crafty Staci
- Stephanie’s Book Reviews
Congratulations to everyone!