I love the darling logo for this award! I am so grateful to my friend Stephanie Thomas over at S.J. Thomas Book Blurbs for nominating me for yet another award, The Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog Award. Thank you so much Stephanie. I am so very happy you thought of me for this recognition. Hugs to you.
So this award is designed to spread joy, peace, hope and love! So please share the love and check out Stephanie’s blog. You will love it, and you will love Stephanie. She is so bubbly and happy and writes wonderful posts.
The Rules of the Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (more or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things About Me:
1. I love snow! This winter has been extraordinary with gorgeous snow-scapes just outside the window.
2. My favorite winter food is chili – any kind of chili – so long as it is hot and spicy.
3. Centipedes give me the creeps.
4. Though I’m not one to watch a lot of movies, I love going to ‘kids’ movies.
5. I want a puppy. Puggles are my favorite, but I’m not too particular because all dogs are awesome.
6. I cry when I hear our National Anthem.
7. I can’t resist cookie dough.
My Nominees Are:
If you don’t do awards or have already received this one, please just take it as a symbol of my appreciation of your totally awesome blogs. For all of your hard work and diligence, you are most deserving of this recognition.
- Julie Valerie’s Book Blog
- Book Journey
- The Skeptical Reader
- Sam Still Reading
- Le Drake Noir
- Books for a Delicate Eternity
- Lipsyy Lost & Found
- The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating , Red Headed Bookworm
- Book-alicious Mama
- Crafty Staci
- Stephanie’s Book Reviews
Congratulations to everyone!
24 thoughts on “The Cracking Chrispmouse Bloggywog Award”
Sorry I’m so late on replying, but thank you so much!
No apologies. Blogging and life aren’t always compatible.
Danke für den Eintrag. Liebe Grüße von uns. Wolfgang
Congrats, really full deserved… 🙂
Really appreciate so much you mentioning “Le Drake Noir” – Thanks a lot… 🙂
Thank you. I’m glad I came across your blog. I really enjoy stopping by and checking it out.
Congratulations and thank you so much for nominating me! It was a great surprise to find as I drag myself back into the real world after being ill all week!
Thanks so much. I hope you are feeling much better. I look forward to your blog posts. Wow! I don’t know where you get all your ideas and the time to try them out.
Congrats! So well deserved! 🙂 xoxo
Thanks so much!
Congratulations and thank you so much for the nomination! 🙂
Thank you and you are very welcome. You have a great blog.
Congratulations!Well deserved . I am honored that you chose my blog for nomination. Have a wonderful week!With love Maxima
Thank you. I am such a fan of your poetry.
And thanks for sharing the love, I am honoured 🙂
Thank you, and you are welcome. I think you know how much I love your blog. 🙂
Yes I know 🙂 thanks a lot 🙂
CONGRATULAIONS! Well deserved, Michelle. I am honored that you chose my blog for nomination. Have a wonderful week! 🙂
Thank you. I love your blog, I know I will find something interesting every time I stop by.
You are always so sweet! Thank you 🙂
Thank you so much! What a great name for an award 😉
You are very welcome!
Awww thank you!! You made my day big time 🙂 So funny… I love kids’ movies too! Toy Story, Up, Nemo, WALL-E, Aladdin, 101 Dalmatians… I love them all! And don’t get me started on centipedes, ick! They’d infiltrate our last house during the winter. Yuck, yuck, and yuck. Just glad we have a few bug loving kitties. You can have the snow though. It’s pretty, but I’ve had enough of it this year. Great post! Loved reading everything and congratulations again 🙂
Comments are closed.