My dear friend Stephanie over at S.J. Thomas’s Book Blurbs nominated me for another award on January 3, 2014. Wow! This is such an honor. Thank you Stephanie for your support and encouragement, and for nominating me for this award!
The rules for the Dragon Loyalty Award are:
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven facts about myself:
- I am a lamb unless someone wrongs one of my children or grandchildren, then I am a fierce lion.
- I love to decorate.
- I love hearing the sounds of children playing in the neighborhood.
- My favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake.
- I rarely watch television.
- I love cats, but I am allergic to them.
- My favorite children’s toy is the wooden Thomas the Tank.
If you don’t do awards or have already received these, please just take it as a token of my appreciation for how wonderful your blogs are. You deserve it!
- True STORIES
- Turn the Page Reviews
- Cleopatra Loves Books
- Traveling With T
- A Curious Gal
- Book Journey
- Lipssy Lost & Found
- Ese’s Voice
- Book-alicious Mama
- 2 Little Hooligans
- Books For a Delicate Eternity
- The Skeptical Reader
My most heartfelt congratulations to all!
8 thoughts on “Dragon’s Loyalty Award”
Congratulations and thanks for the honor of passing it along. Have an amazing week! 🙂
Congrats to you, and thank you! Children playing in the neighborhood is one of my favorite sounds, too…. 🙂
You are so welcome.
Congratulations & thanks Michelle! 🙂
Thank you Michelle, what a lovely surprise 🙂
Thank you so much -that is so sweet of you 🙂
Comments are closed.