My blog friend Cathy over at Between the Lines nominated me for this awesome award. I am humbled by her thoughtfulness and support. If you haven’t visited Cathy’s blog yet, it is time to hop over there and check it out. Thank you Cathy for this nomination, I am truly honored.
The rules require me to
• Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
• Write a post and link back to the blogger that nominated you.
• Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
• Share three ways that you like to help others.
• Nominate as many bloggers as you like.
I’d like to pass on the award to these deserving blogs
- S.J. Thomas’s Book Blurbs
- True Stories
- Julie Valerie’s Book Blog
- Sam Still Reading
- Book of Secrets
- LowCountry Book Lover
- Rosie Amber
- Book-alicious Mama
If you’re not into awards and don’t participate, that’s absolutely fine. Please accept this as my way of saying I really your blogs.
The three ways I like to help are
- Take time to smile and say “Hello” to everyone. Sometimes that simple effort can make a difference in the other person’s day.
- I like to pay-it-forward to those in need.
- I don’t gossip. Gossiping causes so much pain and I don’t want to contribute to someone else’s unhappiness.